There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.Maya Angelou
It’s time to tell our stories… as many as we can. If you’d like to participate, please let me know and I will arrange a time for an interview. Below you will find the list of questions you’ll be asked.
Schedule your interview today by emailing me at:
This interview is casual and can easily be broken into up to three different video calls. I will take notes as we go over the ten questions and then i will take my time honoring you by doing an authentic and respectful write-up which you have the final editorial say over.
These interviews will be conducted over video call, but published in written form, not as a video. Before publishing I will be sharing exactly what I have written from our video call, so there will be absolutely no surprises.
This list of questions is just to prepare those who want to participate with the exact questions that will be asked.
Thank you for your honestly, willingness, and openness. Our stories deserve to be told.
- NAME, AGE, WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE. (generalizations like “young adult” or “middle aged” and “SW USA”or “Canada” are ok if it makes you more comfortable, FOR ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS.)
- WHERE DID YOU LIVE AS A CHILD? (Please describe whether it was urban, rural, etc)
- WHEN DID YOU REALIZE SOMETHING WAS WRONG PHYSICALLY, AND WHAT WERE YOUR INITIAL THOUGHTS OF WHAT IT COULD BE?
- WHEN DID YOU REALIZE IT WAS SPECIFICALLY MORGELLONS? WHAT SYMPTOMS WERE CAUSING YOU TO REALIZE THAT’S WHAT WAS WRONG?
- DESCRIBE YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE(S) SEEKING HELP FOR WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
- DID DOCTORS TRY TO DIAGNOSE YOU WITH OTHER THINGS? WHAT WERE THOSE MISDIAGNOSES?
- DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ABUSE FROM DOCTORS? DESCRIBE THE TYPES OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE YOU EXPERIENCED AND HOW IT MADE YOU FEEL.
- WAS YOUR FAMILY THERE FOR YOU? IF NOT, HAVE THEY COME AROUND OVER TIME?
- HAVE YOU LOST ANY RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS DUE TO HAVING THIS DEVASTATING DISEASE?
- HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY AMOUNT OF REMISSION? WHAT HAS HELPED YOU THE MOST? (these can be things that helped physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc.)